Autogear Transmissions Limited takes the privacy of its customers very seriously. Please read the guide lines below to understand how we will treat your personal information when you use our site. If this policy changes then we will let you know via this page, and will give you the opportunity to opt out of any changes which affect you. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our web site periodically.
“We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties”
What information do we collect?
Autogear Transmissions Limited only asks for specific types of personal information. We ask you to provide information that will enable us to process your purchase or provide services to you, enhance your site visit, respond to requests for information, support our customer relationship, assist you with technical support issues or to follow up with you after your visit. Autogear Transmissions Limited may collect information when you:
* Signing up to the website
* Place an order for products and/or services;
* Request e-mail notification of your order status;
* Request assistance from our sales/technical staff;
* Provide feedback in an online survey;
* Subscribe to a newsletter or a mailing list. In each of the instances above, we may ask for your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, credit card information and other information that is needed to process your purchase, provide requested services or register you or subscribe you to services or offers.
Autogear Transmissions Limited will only use your personal information for specific purposes that involve processing orders placed and also receiving newsletters from the company. The information you provide will be kept confidential and is collected and processed for the following general purposes or for any other legitimate purpose described by the applicable law.
* To process your purchase or provide requested services;
* To fulfil requests for products and services;
* To improve our products and services;
* To contact you; and
* To customize the advertisement and content.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
How do we use your information?
We will use the information you give us within Autogear Transmissions Limited:
* Reasonably necessary to comply with the law
* Enforce or apply our terms of business
* Protect our rights and those of our users
Transfer of Business?
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that Autogear Transmissions Limited, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the assets transferred.
Is information About Me Secure?
All electronic transfers are through the Paypal and Paypoint services for online transactions for debit and credit cards. Protecting yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer is of the utmost importance. To protect the security of the information you give us when you order online, Autogear Transmissions Limited uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology provided by Comodo. SSL encrypts your information so that no one other than Autogear Transmissions Limited will be able to decode it. SSL establishes a secure connection between your computer and our computers, and that connection remains secure until you complete or cancel an order.
Information provided by you?
You provide information when you search, buy, bid, post, or communicate with Autogear Transmissions Limited. Examples include, when you provide information to search for a product; make an order or an Auction bid; provide information in Your Account; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. As a result of these actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including address and phone number; other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; and financial information.
Information gathered automatically
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
* The IP (Internet Protocol) address used to connect your computer to the Internet
* login; e-mail address; password
* Computer and connection information such browser type and version, operating system, and platform
* Purchase history
* The full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; cookie number; and products you viewed or searched for.
How can you access or correct your information?
You may edit the information we hold at any time by updating your account details when you log on. Your on-line information can be removed by emailing us at email@example.com